Retail Sales Manager
Are you committed to the success of our local business community?
Are you passionate about the success of your team?
Do you find yourself singing along to the radio?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want you to come join our team!
Maritime Broadcasting System Limited (MBS Radio) is a locally owned and operated group of 24 radio stations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. MBS Radio’s portfolio of products includes on-air advertising, static and digital billboards, live on location broadcasts, websites, streamers and social media offerings. As well as strategic event promotion and above all, creative marketing solutions.
After a successful career with MBS Radio, our current General Sale Manager has retired. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced replacement for our stations in Saint John, New Brunswick. The ideal candidate would have a successful track record of managing a sales team in the media industry. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with great communication skills and innovative marketing ideas. This person would take a successful team of Account Managers to the next level with a focused, strategic approach to increase overall sales.
- Four to six years’ experience in a B2B senior sales leadership role.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Must be able to demonstrate effective organizational and time management skills;
- Understanding of the creative and production environment;
- Ability to interact and achieve results with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to thrive in a ‘family owned’ entrepreneurial environment;
- Participate in the annual budget process to arrive at revenue targets on a
- Create and execute a clear sales plan for your team;
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with all accounts;
- Attend after hours events within the community;
- Manage on-air and promotional and Administrative activities within the building.
- Must represent MBS Radio by aligning with and living the company values.
MBS Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: MBS547
Job Type: Full-time