Are you looking for a rewarding career that’s all about relationship building?
Are you passionate about our local business community and helping them grow?
Tired of selling a product you can’t get excited about?
Do you love to create creative ideas and concepts?
Do you like winning and hate losing?
Are you a recent graduate? Do you find yourself always singing along to the radio? Well, come join us!
MBS Radio (Maritime Broadcasting System Limited) is a locally owned and operated group of 24 radio stations across the Maritimes. We are seeking applications for a Sales Representative at CKCW/CFQM/CHOY (K94 5/103.9 MAX FM/CHOIX 99.9), in Moncton, New Brunswick
If you’ve always been told you have great people skills, we want to hear from you! You’ll get flexible work hours, be part of a great team environment, and you’ll have the chance to meet the most interesting people in our community!
What we are looking for:
- A drive to succeed
- A community driven individual
- An understanding of the basic principles of marketing and you enjoy the challenges of selling
- Experience is considered an asset but not required for this role
- Confidence in your ability to attract new clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and are an effective problem solver
- A team player
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
If you are an enthusiastic individual who loves an environment that is challenging and fun, get in touch with us!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested